You can return a product to DIRE Studio for a refund if you meet the following conditions:
- You make your return request within 30 days of receiving your product.
- The product does not work as advertised and DIRE Studio was unable to resolve your issue.
- You have deactivated and uninstalled the product. DIRE Studio does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been deactivated.
- You purchased directly from DIRE Studio. To return a DIRE Studio product purchased from a reseller (such as the App Store or Mac App Store), contact your reseller.
- Your product is eligible for return.
Products not eligible for return include:
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Products purchased from individuals, unauthorized online resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace).
- Products downloaded from an online reseller.
- Products, or versions of products, that DIRE Studio no longer distributes or supports.
- Products meeting the refund limitation criteria set forth in the product's end user license agreement.
Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.